OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale

4 posters

Go down

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale Empty Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale

Post  gatsu7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am

My first batch is ready to go and I have several more that will be ready to go in a couple of weeks as well as 23 more eggs/tadpoles still developing.

1 - 10 are ready to go now. They all morphed out between 2/28/2012 and 3/15/2012. They are listed in order from oldest (1) to youngest (10). Numbers 11 through 18 have just recently absorbed their tails and will be available in a couple of weeks. They look really plump when they absorb that tale LOL. They are all eating well and are very active. Sorry for some of the pictures being blurry or the frogs being in odd poses. They are hard to keep still for these photos.

1 (SOLD)
Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 1

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 2

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 3

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 4

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 5

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 6

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 7

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 8

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 9

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 10

11 (SOLD)
Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 11

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 12

13 (SOLD)
Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 13

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 14

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 15

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 16

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 17

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale 18

I also have this one last frog that I have labeled X. It has some difficulty with its right front leg and moves around a little awkwardly. However, it is eating well and is active. This frog is free to a good home who doesn't mind taking care of a "special needs" frog.

X
Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale X

If you are interested in these frogs, they are $25 each, or $22 each if you want 2 or more. I highly recommend getting at least 2, since this species is quite social and benefits from having other frogs to interact with. Like I said before, 1-10 (and X) are ready to go now and can be picked up at my house in Edmond. 11-18 will be ready in 2 weeks, but I will take pre-orders on those.
I also have 23 more frogs coming in future weeks, and probably more than that because my adults can't keep their hands off each other LOL.

PM me on here, email me at michaelwilson313@gmail.com or call me at 405-924-1590 to reserve the frog(s) you want.

BEFORE ORDERING, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SOURCE OF FOOD FOR THE FROGS!! THEY EAT SMALL, WINGLESS FRUITFLIES AND/OR SPRINGTAILS. FOOD MUST BE DUSTED WITH VITAMINS AND CALCIUM TO KEEP YOUR FROGS HEALTHY. The tub they will come in will be adequate for caging for a couple of months, but then you will need a planted vivarium with a glass lid as a permanent cage. I highly recommend keeping the frogs in the tubs, separate from each other for at least 1 month before moving them into a vivarium together. This gives them time to fatten up and develop a little more before being introduced to the stress of a new cage and cagemates.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by gatsu7 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
gatsu7
gatsu7

https://ochs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale Empty Re: Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale

Post  Snakeman Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 pm

"This gives them time to fatten up and develop a little more before being introduced to the stress of a new cage and cagemates."

Michael,

How much fatter do you want them to get ?

Most of them look like me already. lol! lol!

Snakeman
Snakeman

Back to top Go down

Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale Empty Re: Dendrobates Auratus (Panamanian Blue and Black) Dart Frogs For Sale

Post  okie alice Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 pm

I want 1, 11, 13........that looks like 1.2.0 to me.

Alice
okie alice
okie alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider Woman Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Snakeman wrote:"This gives them time to fatten up and develop a little more before being introduced to the stress of a new cage and cagemates."

Michael,

How much fatter do you want them to get ?

Most of them look like me already. lol! lol!

Let me slap ya around a little to get that black and blue color then you'll be just right!

Spider Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakeman Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm

"Let me slap ya around a little to get that black and blue color then you'll be just right!."

lol!
Snakeman
Snakeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down