OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turtle

3 posters

Go down

turtle Empty turtle

Post  Zak Fri May 27, 2011 6:36 am

turtle 20110527083145
Found this on the road. Always keeping my eye out for little ones.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

turtle Empty Re: turtle

Post  Cameron Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 am

that's cool man, you keeping it? i have been thinking of getting a herd of ornate box turtles to keep. those things are pretty cool.
Cameron
Cameron

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri May 27, 2011 9:29 am

Yeah I think we are keeping it. It ate for us so that's a good sign. We caught a hatchling red ear slider also.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Fri May 27, 2011 9:49 am

water turtles are very cool and real fun to keep but way too much work for me. i would love to have another false map turtle, Colton would love to watch it swim around. just with the filters and water changes, way too much hassle to deal with.
Cameron
Cameron

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 am

I agree. Its actually Amandas so she does all of the hard work. Land turtles though are cool. They are the reason I fell in love with reptiles. A childhood love.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider Woman Fri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

I never find anything cool out here. When we first moved here we were the only ones around and I had a fox in the yard one day and you could always hear the coyote puppies howling at night and everything. Now people have moved into all the five acre lots and I hardley see anything anymore. There is roadrunners living out here thats always crossing our gravel road. Maybe when I get my dogs fenced in the wildlife will come back!

Spider Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat May 28, 2011 8:30 am

Spider Woman wrote:I never find anything cool out here. When we first moved here we were the only ones around and I had a fox in the yard one day and you could always hear the coyote puppies howling at night and everything. Now people have moved into all the five acre lots and I hardley see anything anymore. There is roadrunners living out here thats always crossing our gravel road. Maybe when I get my dogs fenced in the wildlife will come back!
we lived in town for at least 4 yrs. I know how you feel cause it drove me crazy. Now that we live in the country I love it.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider Woman Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 am

ZakO wrote:
Spider Woman wrote:I never find anything cool out here. When we first moved here we were the only ones around and I had a fox in the yard one day and you could always hear the coyote puppies howling at night and everything. Now people have moved into all the five acre lots and I hardley see anything anymore. There is roadrunners living out here thats always crossing our gravel road. Maybe when I get my dogs fenced in the wildlife will come back!
we lived in town for at least 4 yrs. I know how you feel cause it drove me crazy. Now that we live in the country I love it.

How many acres do you have? I have 15 with probably 2/3 of it not cleared but tons of poison ivy, sumack and poison oak. It drives me nuts. Our dirt bike/horse trail we made have grown up. And all these stupid black jack trees. Which part of OK do you live in?

Spider Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum