OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future-

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- Empty 2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future-

Post  PatHigdon Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 am

Here is what is currently available. Will be adding more in the next few weeks.

#1 - Jungle Albino het RAPTOR $40
2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- ForSale1-1
2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- ForSale1-2

#2 -APTOR het RAPTOR $40
Could turn patternless with age
2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- ForSale3-1
2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- ForSale3-2

IF INTERESTED Send me a PM here on the forum, or an email to higdons_herps@yahoo.com, or call & leave a message/text me at 405-320-3718,

I have my fingers crossed on having some Albino AFT's & Tremper Super Giant Albinos available later in the summer. cheers

Last edited by PatHigdon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 10 times in total
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- Empty Re: 2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future-

Post  PatHigdon Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am

Of course prices are always negotiable. Very Happy
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future- Empty Re: 2011 Baby Leos For Sale -ALL SOLD-New Post in Near Future-

Post  PatHigdon Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 am

Will do the 4 Leos listed above for $100 this week only. Price will go up as they mature.

I've done alot of research on pricing and I am at or well below market value. I know what wholesale prices are as well. I am not a wholesaler, so don't expect those prices.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  sbender99 Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 am

Plus wholesalers have a min purchase of like several hundred dollars usually. So those are good prices and extremely pretty!
sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshuaTrana Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

I may be interested Pat, I sent you an PM.

JoshuaTrana

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 am

Sent you a reply.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu May 26, 2011 8:27 am

Just Jungle Albino & 1 Albino het Eclipse left. Will do $50 for both.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Sat May 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Added more to the first post. Check it out.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Tue May 31, 2011 7:58 am

Will consider some trades. Make me an offer.

I could really use a couple thousand mealworms and superworms.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 am

Guess I will have to resort to dealin with the morons on Craigslist.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 pm

If I gotta wholesale these dang things, I'ma be PO'd.

Guess it is hard to sell stuff to people on here, when the same 5 or 6 people are the only ones who get on here.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

it's very tough to sell on here, man. we need more people on these forums. sorry if you have to go to craigslist. those people are a pain, but sometimes you get lucky. Mr T was a craigslist find for Landee and Richard....
Cameron
Cameron

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Cameron wrote:it's very tough to sell on here, man. we need more people on these forums. sorry if you have to go to craigslist. those people are a pain, but sometimes you get lucky. Mr T was a craigslist find for Landee and Richard....

Craigslist will be my very last resort. I would rather trade/barter with OCHS members first. Even though I really need the $$$ more than anything.

Exclamation Exclamation I wish the "For Sale" section of the forum was viewable for non-members as well. Exclamation Exclamation
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:00 pm

PatHigdon wrote:
I wish the "For Sale" section of the forum was viewable for non-members as well. Exclamation Exclamation

i didn't know that non members could not see any part of the forum. i think that needs to be changed for sure....
Cameron
Cameron

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Cameron wrote:
PatHigdon wrote:
I wish the "For Sale" section of the forum was viewable for non-members as well. Exclamation Exclamation

i didn't know that non members could not see any part of the forum. i think that needs to be changed for sure....

One of the main reasons this forum was created is to have a forum specifically for OCHS members, therefore, some sections are not visible to guests who are not members of the forum/OCHS. Most of the forum is now visible to guests, but some sections will remain locked.

That being said, the "For Sale" and "Wanted" sections are now visible to guests.
gatsu7
gatsu7

https://ochs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

gatsu7 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
PatHigdon wrote:

One of the main reasons this forum was created is to have a forum specifically for OCHS members, therefore, some sections are not visible to guests who are not members of the forum/OCHS. Most of the forum is now visible to guests, but some sections will remain locked.

That being said, the "For Sale" and "Wanted" sections are now visible to guests.

thanks Michael. i think that's a good move.
Cameron
Cameron

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

gatsu7 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
PatHigdon wrote:

Muchas Gracias Senor Michael!!!!
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshuaTrana Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 pm

I may be interested in more but i am trying to get my dad to help me build a rack system first, I am starting to get a little tight on room haha

JoshuaTrana

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:00 am

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trades considered...... Make an offer.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

gonna update the list tonite, really need to move these lil fellows out. will explain more later
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshuaTrana Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Wheres the update pat?

JoshuaTrana

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:49 pm

PatHigdon wrote:Of course prices are always negotiable. Very Happy

I'll give you bout tree fitty for all of them. Unless one of them turn out to be the Loch Ness Monsta.
gatsu7
gatsu7

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:58 pm

gatsu7 wrote:
PatHigdon wrote:Of course prices are always negotiable. Very Happy

I'll give you bout tree fitty for all of them. Unless one of them turn out to be the Loch Ness Monsta.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Cameron
Cameron

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm glad someone got that. It's been a long time since that episode aired Very Happy
gatsu7
gatsu7

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Oldie but goodie.

Pat, don't think of this as a thread hijacking. Think of it as a couple of free bumps!
Cameron
Cameron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum