OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup

5 posters

Go down

Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup Empty Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup

Post  sbender99 Wed May 18, 2011 8:32 pm

sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup Empty Re: Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup

Post  Zak Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 am

Maybe I'm wrong but that looks like a normal to me.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup Empty Re: Mojave female on cl for 70$ including setup

Post  sbender99 Thu May 19, 2011 12:20 am

by the description his colors are right... he may just have a crappy camera or its a crappy mojave...or both... or its a normal..lol..
sbender99
sbender99

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu May 19, 2011 1:22 am

sbender99 wrote:by the description his colors are right... he may just have a crappy camera or its a crappy mojave...or both... or its a normal..lol..
Lol could be. sometimes its hard to say through a pic.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 am

I posted it on FB yesterday as well. Some people are so stupid.

ITS A NORMAL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!!
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu May 19, 2011 10:04 am

PatHigdon wrote:I posted it on FB yesterday as well. Some people are so stupid.

ITS A NORMAL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!!
Yep that's what I thought. Lol
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 am

Personally, I would never buy anything off of CL. Especially not a living animal.
gatsu7
gatsu7

https://ochs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 am

gatsu7 wrote:Personally, I would never buy anything off of CL.

why
Cameron
Cameron

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu May 19, 2011 11:51 am

I know I have been a harsh critic of CL, but you can find a good deal on there every now and then.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Thu May 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Cameron wrote:
gatsu7 wrote:Personally, I would never buy anything off of CL.

why

Too much risk and too many stupid people. It's just a personal preference.
gatsu7
gatsu7

Back to top Go down

Post  sbender99 Thu May 19, 2011 12:31 pm

I just post things that I think are a decent deal -even if it is a normal. I see racks, retics, etc for sale sometimes and consider posting them on here for anyone that doesn't check CL daily. Even if this listing is a normal BP, the setup included and a baby BP are probably worth more than 70$ so I posted it. And if you get there and the lighting for the pics is just horrible you could get one heck of a deal. If you guys and gals want me to stop posting stuff I see I think someone might be interested in, I will. That's cool. Really! Checking CL is a habit for me but I can keep it to myself. Most of us are probably in the same shape as me this time of year -broke! lol Anyway its cool whatever you all prefer. As always though, when I post any ad, I don't know the seller and buyer beware.
sbender99
sbender99

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu May 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Its not big deal to me. Sometimes you post stuff from CL that I haven't seen yet.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  sbender99 Thu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

PatHigdon wrote:Its not big deal to me. Sometimes you post stuff from CL that I haven't seen yet.

I remember we use to race to notify each other when we saw something good. LOL
sbender99
sbender99

Back to top Go down

Post  PatHigdon Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm

LOL!! Yeah, there hasn't been much on there lately that interested me lately.
PatHigdon
PatHigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm

sbender99 wrote:I just post things that I think are a decent deal -even if it is a normal. I see racks, retics, etc for sale sometimes and consider posting them on here for anyone that doesn't check CL daily. Even if this listing is a normal BP, the setup included and a baby BP are probably worth more than 70$ so I posted it. And if you get there and the lighting for the pics is just horrible you could get one heck of a deal. If you guys and gals want me to stop posting stuff I see I think someone might be interested in, I will. That's cool. Really! Checking CL is a habit for me but I can keep it to myself. Most of us are probably in the same shape as me this time of year -broke! lol Anyway its cool whatever you all prefer. As always though, when I post any ad, I don't know the seller and buyer beware.

Like I said, it's just a personal preference. Lots of people use it and like it. I'm just not one of them. Keep the posts coming if they could be helpful to someone.
gatsu7
gatsu7

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

I agree also. Keep posting them. I don't really do much on cl because you never know what you're gonna bring home. Also when someone is selling an animal way less then what its worth, unless I know you, I always question why they are selling. like was said before that is my personal pref.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down