OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list...

5 posters

Go down

Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list... Empty Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list...

Post  MissJennieL Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

*** ALL SNAKES ARE SOLD ALONG WITH ALL RATS AND RAT RACKS ***

Hello all, my husband and I have decided to sell our snakes and eventually we will also be selling our rats and rat racks.

I am selling the snakes first, as I would hate to sell my rats and then be stuck with all our snakes! Lol.

The snakes I have for sale are:

4 male normal ball pythons ranging from 3 to 4+ feet
$40 each

A small female pastel ball python
(she is the snake on my profile pic)
$175

Dwarf retic (sex unknown)
$250

Carpet python (sex unknown)
$50

Small male redtail
$75

Large redtail (supposed to be female)
$125

Large pastel red tail (supposed to be female)
$150

Medium Anery red tail (female)
$150

Also, after our number of snakes have dwindled down, we will have our rat breeding system for sale.
There are 6 racks (4- six tub racks and 2- four tub racks w/ storage space on bottom) there are also 200+ rats. They are producing well and currently I have 10+ litters of rat pups.
Pricing for the rat racks will be $150 per rack (rack only, no rats) or all 6 racks with all 200+ rats for $1,000.
These racks are very sturdily built and nice looking. Can send pics or u can search my precious posts and see pics of the racks in the feeder rats section. Believe me, u will not be disappointed in these racks. Very clean and still new! Only a couple months old.

The rats/racks will be available for sale after I have sold the snakes, but you may still inquire on them if interested.

***prices are for snakes only, enclosure not included, but may be available at an extra cost***

Last edited by MissJennieL on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All snakes, rats, racks, enclosures have all been sold)
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.littrell

Back to top Go down

Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list... Empty Re: Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list...

Post  MissJennieL Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm

(Prices are also negotiable)
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list... Empty Re: Several snakes, rats, and rat racks for sale, please read for list...

Post  MissJennieL Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Looks like my husband my be also be selling his prized redtail. She is a super salmon hypo. Beautiful snake! U can see her in his profile pic on here.
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Post  MissJennieL Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

To see a pic of the super salmon hypo red tail, do a member search on here for "LITTRELL".
She is the snake in my husband's profile pic
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Post  sbender99 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 pm

How much is that redtail... I may have to make an exception as that is one absolutely beautiful snake!!! Very Happy
sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissJennieL Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Lol @ Scott!
He's still debating on selling her or not. He said if he does, he'd put a $350 price tag on her.
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Post  MissJennieL Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

The female pastel ball python and the pastel red tail are both sold pending pick up...
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Post  tandy Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 am

Just checking to see if any of the snakes for sale are the rescue snakes from Animal Control in July?

If so, I would have to say that I would be upset about it since I spent $150.00, 2 days, and 360+ miles to rescue them from euthanasia. I could have kept them and tried to sell them myself but that wasn't my intention.

Tandy

tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Post  tandy Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

Bump
tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Post  sbender99 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

Tandy,

I've met them both. They are good folks. I'm not sure they realized what they were getting into with all this and IMO I think got a little overwhelmed. I honestly don't know whether these sold were some saved but I would guess so. I can tell you when I met them they were very excited about all their snakes and even rats (with names etc.) and had no intention at that time to sell anything. I'm just trying to say I don't believe they maliciously misled you in anyway or realized they would upset you and all those involved in saving those snakes. This is just my opinion and I'm guessing they don't know what to say to you and the others involved. I'm gonna step back and stay out of it. I really do appreciate all you did to save those snakes though Tandy.
sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissJennieL Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 am

Thanks Scott!
Yeah, originally we intended to keep all snakes but it was a lot of work and got to where the snakes weren't "fun" anymore. I actually enjoyed the rats more! Lol. They were more personable.
Anyways, it's done and over with. It was for the better.
Wink
I private Messaged Tandy.
MissJennieL
MissJennieL

Back to top Go down

Post  tandy Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 am

Issue resolved. Thanks!

Tandy
tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Tandy I am so happy to know there are dedicated people out there that does go out of their way to rescue herps like you do. Thank you for your dedication.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakeman Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 am

"Tandy I am so happy to know there are dedicated people out there that does go out of their way to rescue herps like you do. Thank you for your dedication."

DITTO !
Snakeman
Snakeman

Back to top Go down

Post  tandy Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 am

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Everyone here plays an important role with herps overall, maintaining the society, etc.; I'm glad to be a small part of it. Plus, you are the only people that don't think I'm crazy Laughing .

Tandy
tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down