OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to Blake for trying to help with sexing a BP

2 posters

Go down

Thanks to Blake for trying to help with sexing a BP Empty Thanks to Blake for trying to help with sexing a BP

Post  Chu'Wuti Fri May 21, 2010 7:48 am

Just wanted to say thanks to Blake for trying to sex a young BP without probes. We'll go with female for now! If you can bring your probes to a meeting for a more certain ID, would you let me know?

Over the next few months, she should grow a lot, especially after we get her moved to a better enclosure than the 10-gallon fish tank in which she came to us. Not that she's been picky about eating even if her enclosure isn't the best--to the contrary! She probably would eat even more than I've offered her so far, but I didn't want to overwhelm her so soon after her arrival and so soon after going without any food for who knows how long.

Thanks again, Blake! John & I are looking forward to seeing your babies in June!

Chu'Wuti

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Blake for trying to help with sexing a BP Empty Re: Thanks to Blake for trying to help with sexing a BP

Post  blakebauer Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't get you a definite answer. Remind me to bring my probes to the next meeting at the zoo and I can probe it for you. Glad she is doing so well for you. It's always nice to see animals that are in poor care go to a good home.
blakebauer
blakebauer

http://www.pythoncentral.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum