OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe Problem

2 posters

Go down

Maybe Problem Empty Maybe Problem

Post  Spider Woman Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok, I have a little Tiger Rump (Michael, you know the one and the size of the container) that i'm almost positive is ready to molt. It has the web spun where there are no openings, etc. Apparently there was a cricket that it didn't eat and its dead in the tunnel that you can see from the side. Today I saw abunch of the white mold all in the little tunnel and the dead cricket.

Should I disturb him and destroy his world to get the criket out right now or wait a few days until it molts?

Will that white mold kill my baby?

Spider Woman

Back to top Go down

Maybe Problem Empty Re: Maybe Problem

Post  gatsu7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Get the cricket out with tweezers and be as gentle as possible with the surrounding web. If the spider is upside down, just wait because the molt will happen tonight. Otherwise, get the cricket and mold out.
gatsu7
gatsu7

https://ochs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider Woman Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Ok, Just wanted a second opinion before I started digging in there because of course it has to be near the back of the rectangle. All my little ones are molting at once. Do they get on the same cycle like women do tht work together?. hahaha.

My ornamental molted almost 2 weeks ago, the versicolor molted today, my black brizilian has got dirt covering up the opening to her hide and the tiger rump is all webbed in. Kinda funny.

Spider Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  gatsu7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Spider Woman wrote:Ok, Just wanted a second opinion before I started digging in there because of course it has to be near the back of the rectangle. All my little ones are molting at once. Do they get on the same cycle like women do tht work together?. hahaha.

My ornamental molted almost 2 weeks ago, the versicolor molted today, my black brizilian has got dirt covering up the opening to her hide and the tiger rump is all webbed in. Kinda funny.

Every one of my snakes is in shed right now too. Funny how that happens sometimes.
gatsu7
gatsu7

https://ochs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down