OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Chameleon Set-up with Chameleon

Go down

Complete Chameleon Set-up with Chameleon Empty Complete Chameleon Set-up with Chameleon

Post  Chu'Wuti Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:21 pm

A family I know is moving to another state and needs to sell their chameleon and her Exo-Terra chameleon set-up, as they will be moving several thousand miles from here and feel the trip would be too stressful for her. Here's some info about her: She is in an Exo-Terra enclosure that is at least 18 by 18 by 18, possibly bigger. Their daughter saved her money for over a year for "Lea" the chameleon and spent over $400.00 for Lea, the enclosure, the two different light systems, the water system and all the accessories. They are hoping to get $300.00 or the best offer for it, as after they are settled in their new location, their daughter wants to get another chameleon or other herp. If anyone is interested, please contact >erin.s.bradshaw@att.net>.

I have posted pictures on the OCHIS FB webpage and will bring printouts of the photos to the potluck tonight. I'll try to add photos here tomorrow, but I don't have time to upload to photobucket at the moment!

Chu'Wuti

Back to top Go down