OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomous Enclosures?

2 posters

Go down

Venomous Enclosures? Empty Venomous Enclosures?

Post  tandy Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi all. I'm looking at adding/changing out some venomous enclosures and wanted to see of there's any brand/style I may have overlooked. I really like the Showcase cages I have my rattlesnake display animals in now, but after the issue with the rivets coming out on my boa's cage, I'm not sure I want any more for my venomous snakes. The Vison cages are ok but I don't like the slant on them and a few other small issues. I prefer a top open cage for my venomous snakes, but I can modify if needed.

I know there are some new brands out there and many of the venomous forums talk about the drawback of this one or that one for cobras, mambas, etc. No thanks. To me, a mamba is like a highly venomous coachwhip. That spastic-ness should not include venom, but they are amazing. LOL. I"ll stick to native venomous.

Thanks for any feedback, Tandy
tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Venomous Enclosures? Empty Re: Venomous Enclosures?

Post  Cameron Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 pm

i think you mixed up vision with neodesha. the neo's are the ones that are slanted. i have my horned viper in a vision and it works well. it's not a top opening like you mentioned that you prefer (it's the only drawback for me as well).
Cameron
Cameron

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tandy Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks. Do you know of any cage that could be set on its back for an open top enclosure? It's just so much easier in the day to day scheme of things, especially with the prairie rattlers. I wish I were rich and could just design my own.

Tandy
tandy
tandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down