watermelon face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watermelon face

Post  Cameron on Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Mr T loves watermelon.
















______________________________________
OCHS Forum Moderator



avatar
Cameron
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 36
Location : OKLAHOMA

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Spider Woman on Tue May 31, 2011 8:21 pm

OH my gosh, thats to funny, he's like a little kid, have you ever thought about putting a bib on him Laughing

Spider Woman
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 551
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 46
Location : Choctaw/Jones area

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Zak on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm

That is awesome. I love your tort.
avatar
Zak
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 40
Location : Mannford

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  tandy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Spider Woman wrote:OH my gosh, thats to funny, he's like a little kid, have you ever thought about putting a bib on him Laughing


I'd just take him to the car wash. Laughing Great pics! They are just so full of personality. Ok, the only thing cuter than a baby tort is one with a face full of watermelon.
avatar
tandy
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Spider Woman on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm

I've really got to get me one. Anybody have any little babies?

Spider Woman
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 551
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 46
Location : Choctaw/Jones area

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Snakeman on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Robin,

AA

______________________________________
Larry
OCHS Forum Backup Admin


"What you do speaks so loud, I can't hear what you say."
avatar
Snakeman
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 72
Location : Midwest City, OK.

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Cameron on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Like Larry said, Robin; Alligator Alley is the only local place I am aware of.

______________________________________
OCHS Forum Moderator



avatar
Cameron
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 36
Location : OKLAHOMA

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Spider Woman on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Snakeman wrote:Robin,

AA

Ya know, we are probably the only people that sees AA and knows your not talking about Alcholics Annonomous (sp) lol!

Cameron, I didn't know if your friends that you got Mr. T had any, I guess not. I might have to go to AA and buy myself one for my aniversary Sat. Very Happy

Spider Woman
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 551
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 46
Location : Choctaw/Jones area

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Cameron on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Spider Woman wrote:
Cameron, I didn't know if your friends that you got Mr. T had any, I guess not. I might have to go to AA and buy myself one for my aniversary Sat. Very Happy


Robin, Richard and Landee have a few young 'uns, but I really don't know if they would be willing to part with them. I can ask and see if they would want to re-home one to you. I'll get back with you and let you know...

In the meantime...get registered on here www.tortoiseforum.org and learn up on them. There is a TON of great info on sulcatas and every other tortoise on earth.

______________________________________
OCHS Forum Moderator



avatar
Cameron
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 36
Location : OKLAHOMA

http://www.redearthexotics.com

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  snakefreak on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Love the pics Cam! So cool!
avatar
snakefreak
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Stillwater/Shawnee, OK

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Spider Woman on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Cameron wrote:
Spider Woman wrote:
Cameron, I didn't know if your friends that you got Mr. T had any, I guess not. I might have to go to AA and buy myself one for my aniversary Sat. Very Happy


Robin, Richard and Landee have a few young 'uns, but I really don't know if they would be willing to part with them. I can ask and see if they would want to re-home one to you. I'll get back with you and let you know...

In the meantime...get registered on here www.tortoiseforum.org and learn up on them. There is a TON of great info on sulcatas and every other tortoise on earth.

Thanks, I'll do that. I figured if I get a baby, that will give me plenty of time to get something set up outside before it's to big to be indoors.

Spider Woman
Rank: Black Mamba
Rank:  Black Mamba

Posts : 551
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 46
Location : Choctaw/Jones area

Back to top Go down

Re: watermelon face

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum