OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a morph cheap... have a breedable female BP?

Go down

Want a morph cheap... have a breedable female BP? Empty Want a morph cheap... have a breedable female BP?

Post  sbender99 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:52 pm

October starts the next breeding season for ball pythons and I had 5 empty tubs. (Update: 3 gone, 2 left)

Last year we came up with a breeding agreement that was a 'win win' for folks who have normal BP females that would like them bred with one of our male morphs. It worked very well last year. This year, we tweaked a few things as we gained experience with it and added some more options for the female ball python owners so that they could get exactly what they would like from the deal.

As you know male BPs can impregnate many females each year. So we have lots of males that would love to meet more females each year. Pieds, VPI Axanthic, Spider, Mojave, Yellowbelly, Fire, Enchi, Genetic Stripe, Albino, to name a few.

I also know there are a lot of folks out there with a normal female BP or even a morph female BP that could take advantage of our males 'free time'.

So we offer to house your female for the breeding season in our breeding building and mate our male morph of your choice to your female. We treat and care for your female as if our own. Our breeding building is protected by monitored security and fire alarms 24x7. We have a walk-in incubator with plenty of room for eggs kept at a steady 89.5F. You are kept in the loop and get as many updates as you like, we are always here.

In return, you get an even 50% of the clutch (33% if 50% is not possible, example 5 eggs). The distribution is done fairly as possible with the number of hatchlings and morphs produced. There is also an option if you are shooting for a specific combo or morph sex, etc, you can select a new option which is the pick of the litter. Pick of the litter is in lieu of 50% and is only in effect if the exact thing you are looking for hatches(say you want a female bumblebee). If it doesn't hatch, then it falls back to original option of 50% of the clutch.

This starts in October with cycling the temperatures. So if you have a BP female that is:
1300+ grams and feeding normally. (no new purchases - they are usually starving and will not breed)
Clean and healthy (no parasites and no RIs)
Has not been bred the previous two years in a row
If you want us to provide food, she must be a rat eater

You need to hurry and get a hold of me and grab a rack spot now.
There is an inspection of your female by us required and a breeding agreement that must be signed by both of us to keep everyone honest. I will send you a copy of it if interested.

You can see our males available on www.ballpythoncafe.com

Thanks. Pls ping me or call with any questions at 405-248-8054.

R, Scott

Last edited by sbender99 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update again =))
sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Want a morph cheap... have a breedable female BP? Empty Re: Want a morph cheap... have a breedable female BP?

Post  sbender99 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 am

3 spots gone now. Only two left. =)
sbender99
sbender99

http://www.ballpythoncafe.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum