OCHS Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

replaced a sallie

2 posters

Go down

replaced a sallie Empty replaced a sallie

Post  okie alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 pm

A couple of months ago something happened to one of my tiger salamanders. But, I have acquired another one that is a lot smaller and it has elongated spots which is kinda unique for a tiger. He is too small to put in with the bigger salamander or he would be dinner in a minute. So now I have 5 amphib glass setups and one plastic container in my 2nd bedroom. Also 6 + 1 turtles/torts in the winter shed. Also, had some kind of a reptile mental breakdown and offered to adopt a (mystery critter) from an east coast rescue. If and when the critter gets here I'll let you know what it is. confused
Alice queen
okie alice
okie alice

Back to top Go down

replaced a sallie Empty Re: replaced a sallie

Post  Evilwezal Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:55 pm

they couldnt tell you what type of herp it was???? Hope it's not some Chinese Viper or something crazy lol.

Evilwezal

Back to top Go down

Post  okie alice Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 am

I know what it is but I'm not saying until it gets here. I don't want to put a jinx on it in case something happens. I will say the "critter" was found alive after a house burned down and now the owners don't want it.
okie alice
okie alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum